- The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China
Shang-Jin Wei and Xiaobo Zhang, Journal of Political Economy, June 2011 (Zipped STATA files): Data and STATA programs (331K)
- Does Insider Trading Raise Market Volatility? with Du, 2004. (Excel Format): Insider
Trading Data (42K)
- Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries: Some Empirical Evidence.
with Prasad, Rogoff, Wei and Kose, 2003.
(Excel Format, 1970-2001, from AREAER): Capital
Control Measures (60K)
- The WTO Promotes Trade, Strongly But Unevenly. with A. Subramanian, 2005. (Stata8
1 (3.2M), Dataset
- Domestic Crony Capitalism and International Fickle Capital: Is There a Connection? 2001. (Stata Format):
- Trading Blocs and the Americas: The Natural, the Unnatural, and the Super-natural?
with Frankel, Stein and Wei, 1995. (DAT
Format, 1970-1992, 63 countries): Bilateral
Trade Data (114K)