- Visiting Professor of Economics, The University of Sydney
- Senior Scientist, Gallup
- Non-Resident Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution
- Non-resident Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Research Associate, NBER
- Research Affiliate, CEPR
- Research Fellow, IZA
- Fellow, Stanford Center for the Study of Poverty and Inequality
- International research fellow, Kiel Institute for the World Economy
- Fellow, CESifo Research Network
- Research Fellow, National Centre for Econometric Research
- Research Associate, Center for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis (ANU)
Room 319 Lorch Hall 611 Tappan St Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Room 5220 Weill Hall 735 S. State St Ann Arbor, MI 48109-3019
Labor, Macro, Economics of the family, Social policy, Law & economics, Political economy, Behavioral economics.
- Covid-related slides and discussion questions for introductory econ instructors to integrate into your classes.
- Betsey Stevenson and I have a new podcast, "Think Like An Economist," which should be useful for your students. Listen, subscribe, and share.
- Our new textbook(s), "Principles of Economics", "Principles of Microeconomics" and "Principles of Economics" are now available.